Flamingo Baby Sleeping Bag
Our cocoon type baby sleeping bags are made of 93% cotton and 7% elastane. It is made of high-quality natural materials that are safe for your baby's health. It has a strong velcro strap that will help alleviate your fears. You won’t worry that the blanket would come loose while your little munchkin is sleeping. This would be perfect to use as a receiving blanket! It is soft, stretchy and comfortable for your baby.
Style and Features:
- Made from natural materials for your baby's safety and comfort
- With fun and colorful flamingo pattern
- No excess or loose fabric that can become a suffocation hazard
- Single layer of breathable fabric reduces the risk of overheating
- Arms UP position reduces the risk of rolling over
- Hip-Healthy design allows hips and legs to move freely
- Zipper allows fast and easy diaper changes
- The first four months is the ideal time to help your baby learn to settle back to sleep without your help. When your baby learns to 'Self-Soothe' you can look forward to six to eight hours of uninterrupted sleep at night.
- Babies Self-Soothe by touching their faces and sucking on their hands. This reflex is present in all infants from birth and has a known calming effect. Give your baby access to her hands and she will use them to Self-Soothe.
- Baby’s natural sleep position is with arms up. Just having her hands near her mouth helps your baby settle and sleep better.
- Studies show swaddled babies sleep better and longer. This is believed to be because swaddling calms the startle reflex.
How to Swaddle in 3 Easy Steps?
Step 1: Legs in
Step 2: Hands in
Step 3: Zip up and DONE!
|Size||Length (cm)||Width (cm)|
Note: Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery
Love this sacks with just a onesie using every day for month now
These seem a little on the large side but have been wonderful for our 4 month to now 5 month son. They are light weight age breath nicely.
I personally think they help her to sleep better and they are very long so they've really lasted. I'll be ordering more for our son.
My baby wears it on top of a log sleeve onesie when in air conditioning and it keeps her warm and from climbing up the side of the crib!
The material seems durable and the zipper is sturdy. I love the color and the prints. I highly recommend this.